I came here fro the first time in mid-February with my husband, and was looking for a luxury hotel that is pet-friendly. The Carmel Valley Ranch exceeded my expectations in every way. The service-everything from pool service, to check-in, to dining was excellent. Our room was bigger than I expected and had a fireplace and living room.
Initially, the "family-friendly" branding scared me away because I didn't want to hear screaming kids, but this resort is smart. The "family-friendly" pool is far away from the adult pool and spa. I also loved the hiking trail and activities that the resort offered.
My husband and I did the chocolate and wine tasting, and the sommelier was very knowledgeable and down-to-earth. Our dinner at the restaurant was delicious.
We will definitely be back-either with a group of friends or for another romantic retreat!
- Also Known As:
- Carmel Valley Ranch Hotel Carmel
- Carmel Valley Ranch Hotel
- Carmel Valley Hotel
- Carmel Valley Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stunning and relaxing, our elegant Carmel resort is abundant with the natural beauty of Northern California, offering intuitive service and memorable experiences in a striking venue. Savor incomparable comfort, breathtaking vistas, and a delightful array of activities at Carmel Valley Ranch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, getaroom.com, Venere, Fareportal , Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Carmel Valley Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.