We spent two days in Carmel and to be honest, my husband wanted to stay in a cutesy boutique hotel with charm. I found an incredible deal through BW Carmel's Town House website and booked it and kept my fingers crossed. When we drove up I could tell my husband was disappointed but once he saw our room, he thought it was great. We were in the annex by the pool with covered parking for our car. Very quiet and private. Our room was spacious and very comfortable. We were literally steps from everything. As other posters have said, the breakfast area is small but I had a delicious waffle one morning while my husband played golf and had the place to myself. The raisin bran tasted old, probably no one eats it and it gets stale. But we didn't stay there for the breakfast, there are too many cute cafes to try. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. We will definitely go back!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Carmel`s Town House Hotel Carmel
- Best Western Carmel`s Town House Hotel
- Best Western Carmel
- Carmel Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-story Motel located in the heart of village, 2 blocks from shops, galleries & Ocean Avenue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Best Western, Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Carmel's Town House Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.