I stayed here with my hunny for four nights a few weeks ago. We couldn't have been happier with our stay :)
Why we loved the Sea View Inn:
- The inn is ideally located near the beach and yet was still walking distance to town.
- The rooms are charming and very comfortable.
- The bathroom on the top floor has an amazing shower.
- The whole place is spotless, which scores big points for a neat freak like me.
- Breakfast is served every morning and there was complimentary wine and cheese at night.
Most importantly, the staff were so welcoming. For example: We arrived late (past 10PM) and Mary had left us a little note with everything we needed to know to get settled in. When we arrived the next evening from a long hike she made us feel right at home by making us a plate of cheeses and pouring us some wine to help us unwind by the fireplace.We also met Tracy, who I think is the owner (I think it is a family business). She was wonderful and gave us great tips on things to see and do in the area. These people care a lot about their guests and it shows.
I would recommend the Sea View to anyone looking for a reasonably priced Carmel getaway that delivers on charm and relaxation. Enjoy!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Sea View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea View Hotel Carmel