We stayed just one night (two would have been better!) in June and absolutley loved Lamp Lighter Inn. Our room was Tree Top House and it was just gorgeous. The bed was big and comfortable. The bathroom, especially the shower was on the small side but luckily we're not large people. We arrived in time for the end of wine & cheese hour and enjoyed meeting other guests. We ate up the road at Flahertys Seafood Grill - delicious! Being cat people and missing our furkids, it was lovely to have Shadow come and sleep on our bed for half the night. The breakfast was more than adequate and we were most happy to see a jar of Vegemite out for us 'Aussies'. We would definately stay again if ever back in Carmel.
- Also Known As:
- Lamp Lighter Inn & Sunset House Hotel Carmel
- Lamp Lighter Inn & Sunset House Hotel
- Lamp Lighter Inn And Sunset House Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small seaside Inn centrally located in downtown Carmel. We offer free parking, beach chairs and breakfast. On weekends we have wine and some other small dishes for our guests. ... more less