Peaceful, quiet, clean. Wonderful, friendly, available staff. Particularly enjoyed our encounters with Mel. She was delightful and we found much in common. We also particularly enjoyed both the continental breakfasts and the Brie and Merlot in the evenings around the fire pit and with other guests, Since we were already downtown, we had easy access to many shops and restaurants and did not move our car from it's nearby off street parking for two days. We will return to this inn.
- Also Known As:
- Lamp Lighter Inn And Sunset House Suites
- Lamp Lighter Inn & Sunset House Hotel Carmel
- Lamp Lighter Inn & Sunset House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small seaside Inn centrally located in downtown Carmel. We offer free parking, beach chairs and breakfast. On weekends we have wine and some other small dishes for our guests. ... more less