“Cute little place for lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #67 of 126 Restaurants in Carmel
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Blaricum, The Netherlands
“Cute little place for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

We loved the look of this cute place in Carmel so went there for lunch. The service is attentive and the chef's special was very tasty so can definitely recommend a meal there.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Cute place, great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

We ate at an outside table. Service was great. Food was tasty. The side salad included with my sandwich included beets.

Visited July 2014
Melbourne Australia
“Beautiful courtyard and excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Small cottage, sat outside in the sun, lovely quaint and pretty surroundings. Staff were lovely, food was excellent, great vLue and not as frantic S some of the more well known venues for breakfast. Definitely recommend.

Visited June 2014
Palm Desert, California
“Unbelievable,”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

This small restaurant that looks like a thatched roof hut is one of the most popular breakfast places in Carmel. Once you traverse the usual wait be sure to have one of their homemade scones- there is nothing like them in California - enjoy you'll appreciate the recommendation

Visited December 2013
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

My husband and I went to Carmel on a mini getaway on Sunday January 26th. We were starving and the first thing we came across was the Tuck Box. I fell in love with the look of the building. It is an adorable Tudor cottage that reminds me of something out of Disneyland. I ordered the hot oats (7.50) and my husband ordered a cheese omelet (12). I also ordered hot chocolate and my husband ordered an orange juice. I was completely satisfied with my oatmeal although I would not pay 7.50 for it again. My husbands omelet was so small I was not even sure if I could get full off of it. It really was plain eggs and some cheese inside, with no seasoning. Sadly, my husband left feeling hungry even after spending $28 on a breakfast. We had to find him another cafe for him to get his fill. As we walked around we noticed some other places that looked to have better food with better prices. I would recommend this place for a snack with coffee, hot chocolate but not for a meal.

• Visited January 2014