Me and my wife stayed here for one night, so it was the worst place ever!
- Old... no, very old furniture, holes on plankets and pillows. Smell. Dirty bed, dirty windows, dirty toilet.
Breakfast... wafels... ohh..and few props of maple syrop.... thats it.. (you need to help yourself make a waffle... so you can get here some cooking expirience =) )
Only location was good....
So it looks more like indian hostel than a hotel.
Dont stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- English styled country Inn with rooms and suites, ocean views, garden and patio; quiet area three blocks from the village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelBookers, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Carmel Wayfarer Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carmel Wayfarer Hotel Carmel