“Rude and unhelpful” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Coffee & Tea
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
“Rude and unhelpful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2015 NEW

Popped in for a coffee and a snack and the staff were so rude! They made it clear they just wanted us to order quickly and go. Very disappointing. Coffee was ok but the snack was tasteless.

• Visited July 2015
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

• Korean first
Mount Tamborine, Australia
“Coffee lovers delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2015 NEW

Nice place of morning coffee and cake (muffin, doughnut, bake goods). Mostly serve yourself. Folks not too friendly.

Visited June 2015
Columbus, Ohio
“Coffee in Carmel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2015

Can't beat the experience. Loved our little walk into town for a sweet morning treat and some amazing coffee. My husband and I walked here from one of the local Inns down the street. I remember trying the coffee of the day. Not normally a white mocha coffee drinker, I decided to go for the coconut white mocha - something like that. And I was not disappointed. My husband and I shared a morning treat and drank our coffee as others hustled in and out or sat and read the newspaper. I wish I could live here just for moments like this.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sour Lake, Texas
“Lackluster service with a don't care attitude”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2015

We tried to have breakfast and coffee but the place was crowded and the servers were not in a hurry to fill any orders. Just a below average coffee shop

Visited April 2015
Ketchum, Idaho
“Quick stop.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2015

We stopped at Carmel Valley Coffee Roasting Co. for a post-dog walk coffee for the ride back over the hill... It's on our usual route and we are never disappointed. Great coffee, yummy sandwiches and paninis, and delicious treats to enjoy at the shop or in the car after a day at the beach. Stop in and enjoy!