- A mere 5 minutes after arrival with a reservation
- Quick to refill our waters.
- Nice that the owner came by to chat
- A little difficult to find (Hint: the entrance is down the stairs)
- Small and cozy
- Unique decor of flying fish upon entry
- Small but clean bathroom
- Addicting won ton chips and ginger salsa
- Almond-crusted sea bass was my favorite! Perfectly cooked fresh fish!
- Rare Peppered ahi was good, but just not as tasty as the sea bass
- A little on the pricier side, but worth it for fresh seafood.
Nice date spot. Would definitely come back here!
If you own or manage Flying Fish Grill, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.