- A mere 5 minutes after arrival with a reservation
- Quick to refill our waters.
- Nice that the owner came by to chat
- A little difficult to find (Hint: the entrance is down the stairs)
- Small and cozy
- Unique decor of flying fish upon entry
- Small but clean bathroom
- Addicting won ton chips and ginger salsa
- Almond-crusted sea bass was my favorite! Perfectly cooked fresh fish!
- Rare Peppered ahi was good, but just not as tasty as the sea bass
- A little on the pricier side, but worth it for fresh seafood.
Nice date spot. Would definitely come back here!