“Great candy shop!” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
“Great candy shop!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Such a cute little candy shop in a great location on a shopping street in Carmel. They had a great selection of British chocolate, which I normally would have taken advantage of...but they had fresh fudge, so I went for that! It was amazing. I tried 5-6 flavors and mostly, they were amazing. The only one I didn't care for was the Turtle, as it reminded me of a Snickers bar, and I like creamy fudge. Otherwise, everything was a hit. The rest of the family loved the gummy bears and other sweet & sour chewy choices.

The woman that helped me (Karen, I think?) on two of my three visits, was very sweet and even though it was crowded both times she helped me, she took the time to pack the fudge nicely in a box and provided a knife. On my other visit, though the man that helped me was nice enough, he put my fudge in a bag and as it was a hot day, it got a little soft and slightly melted in the bag, which was a bit of a drag. Minor problem, though, and now that I know I would request a box if somebody else helped me.

Overall, a lovely place and I hope to visit again.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

88% Recommend
Weatherford, Texas
“Quaint Candy Store”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Wonderful old time candy store with every kind of candy you can imagine. Kids love it. Only problem is that it is too popular! Was very crowded and hard to maneuver around to see all the candy.

Visited June 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“Fudge!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

We had a very hard time narrowing our selection down; everything looked so great. My husband and I ended up choosing 6 pieces of fudge to share and they were all very delicious. Definitely worth the calories.

Visited May 2013
“Good class chocolate, low class service.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I decided to take away a few pieces of salted caramel and peanut butter chocolate. Would want more if our next destination wasn't a chocolate Factory in sf.

Sam, who attended to our purchase was not attentive to us at all - No smile, no thanks, no greeting etc. Basically informed us how much to pay, took my money, gave the change and turned his back on us immediately. I would expect retail shops like that to be more customer oriented than this. We are the only customers at that time by the way.

From the sample we tried, im pretty sure they are good/great grade chocolate. But seriously, I wouldn't waste my time and money there for such service even if its Michelin standard chocolate (which it isn't).

Ps: lady who served us the sample wasn't bad. :)

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Sweet heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Cutest cottage on the main street and filled with chocolately delights. Being from the UK I preferrred their homemade chocolates rather then their imported treats but either way this is a little chocolate heaven!

Visited March 2013