My husband and I stayed at the Horizon in for 2 days in July after attending a friend's wedding in Los Gatos.
Several of the places I had initially contacted were booked, so I then came across the Horizon Inn. It was very clean and comfortable, located within walking distance of the town with many shops and restaurants.
The breakfast basket brought to the room each morning was fine..nothing fancy, but we were not looking for a big breakfast each morning.. The bathrooms seem newly renovated... Our room had a cozy gas fireplace, and we had a view of the ocean from our terrace..
The bottom line is this... The Horizon Inn was a clean, comfortable place to stay in Carmel... it's not fancy, so if you are looking for that, look elsewhere...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious & attractive rooms, some with balconies, partial to full ocean views, stone fireplace and jacuzzis. Outdoor spa w/FP. Free Continental Brkfst to room. Free WiFi. Ocean View Lodge Rooms are pet-friendly cottage like suites with wood burning fireplaces and separate master bedroom. Cont. Brkfst to room. Free WiFi. Both properties are non-smoking and offer 100% off-street parking. Ask about our economical pet-friendly Annex rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Horizon Inn & Ocean View Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Inn And Ocean View Lodge
- Horizon Inn & Ocean View Hotel Carmel