My husband and I often come to Carmel and last time we booked a room at the Horizon Inn. We were upgraded to a partial ocean view and was amazed! Most places would call that a full ocean view. Since the Inn is up the hill a bit, one of the advantages is that you can see the ocean off the private and beautiful balconies in the rooms. The bed and bedding was soft and so comfy. We took a dip in the lovely tiled spa and found the service to be delightful.
We booked using the sites last minute deals and boy did we get a great one! Horizon is perfect for the money and we throughly enjoyed staying here- we will stay again soon I am sure.
The hotel is about a 5 or so minute walk from the center of downtown but not bad at all. My husband and I enjoyed walking off our dinner and did not find it to be strenuous at all.
Again- perfect for what we were looking for and will stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious & attractive rooms, some with balconies, partial to full ocean views, stone fireplace and jacuzzis. Outdoor spa w/FP. Free Continental Brkfst to room. Free WiFi. Ocean View Lodge Rooms are pet-friendly cottage like suites with wood burning fireplaces and separate master bedroom. Cont. Brkfst to room. Free WiFi. Both properties are non-smoking and offer 100% off-street parking. Ask about our economical pet-friendly Annex rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Horizon Inn & Ocean View Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Inn And Ocean View Lodge
- Horizon Inn & Ocean View Hotel Carmel