Everyone in the check in office was incredibly friendly, welcoming, and helpful. I felt as though they genuinely cared to make our stay enjoyable and comfortable. The room seemed a bit crowded with all the furniture but everything was super clean. It was nice to have an actual refrigerator that we could use and I liked having a fireplace. The downtown restaurants and shops were within 10 minutes' walking distance, so we didn't feel like we were in the middle of nowhere. The only thing I wish I could change about this place would be to put it right on the ocean. While it seems a bit pricey, it looks like everyone else around cost about the same. I guess Carmel isn't cheap.
Overall, it was a nice, short romantic getaway for my fiance and me. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary, Mediterranean - 3 blocks from Ocean Ave. on a quiet residential street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Tradewinds Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Carmel Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Carmel