As I lie here in bed still with the hotel cat next to me by the gas fireplace, it's hard to find any fault. But I wake up early and like to have coffee in bed. Whilst there are coffee makers, there's no fridge for milk and 7 am was too early to get milk to bring upstairs. Breakfast is good, not extravagant but enjoyable. Balcony is useless because next to other buildings and shady. Parking is tight. The room is lovely. Big and comfortable. Fireplace runs on timer for half hour. Would like it to run longer. Nice stay over all at the too of our price point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary, Mediterranean - 3 blocks from Ocean Ave. on a quiet residential street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Jetsetter, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Tradewinds Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Carmel Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Carmel