Stayed for a girls trip. Good location, can walk to anything, but not right next to shops, just a couple of short blocks away. Breakfast was pleasant- breads, fruit, cereal, hard boiled eggs.
We did not have ocean view room and do not think worth the extra- while you can see the ocean from upper rooms you are a few blocks away and it's so beautiful in Carmel you aren't in the room much. They have a relaxing garden area with fountain and fire pit. Room 18 was double queen.
The rooms were nicely appointed with two closets. They are a bit dark- could use more lighting. Very clean, beds very comfortable. Would ask to be away from breakfast room.
They have a cute little hotel cat, Sweetie, she is an added benefit.
Parking lots a bit tight but plenty of street parking.
Nice hotel at reasonable price with nice location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary, Mediterranean - 3 blocks from Ocean Ave. on a quiet residential street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Jetsetter, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Tradewinds Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Carmel Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Carmel