This 4 night stay was a real treat. Checked in for 3 nights, but added one after staying there for a couple. The room was so beautifully designed and furnished in Asian decor. Colors very rich and earthy. Bed very comfortable. Great bath and shower area. Loved the gas fireplace controlled with timer. Also loved the ceiling . . . pitched and very interesting in design and workmanship. No wonder this place was written up in Architectural Digest a few years back. We stayed in one of the nicer king rooms that had a balcony and view of the ocean and point lobos over the tree tops. Nice breakfast in the am too. Walking distance from all of Carmel's shops but not in the thick of the crowds. Would return without hesitation.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Carmel Hotel
- Tradewinds Carmel Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Carmel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary, Mediterranean - 3 blocks from Ocean Ave. on a quiet residential street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Jetsetter, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Tradewinds Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.