A friend and I stayed at this hotel for a night in September and my only complaint is that we couldn't have stayed longer. The room was beautiful and extremely we'll appointed. We had a gorgeous ocean view and slept to the sounds of the surf. Hotel staff were amazing. When they found out we would not be able to stay for breakfast due to an early flight, they left fruit and yogurt for us in the room that night while we were out. The hotel is a bit of a walk from the downtown core but after a delicious meal at Casanova we really needed to walk off some calories!
In the evenings they light a fire in the courtyard which makes a wonderful place to enjoy a glass of California wine.
I would highly recommend this hotel as a lovely, peaceful get-away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary, Mediterranean - 3 blocks from Ocean Ave. on a quiet residential street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Tradewinds Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Carmel Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Carmel