We were traveling from San Francisco to Los Angeles and were staying here one night as a half way point. I would say it had a Zen atmosphere. The have a Buddha Statue in the courtyard. I would say it is relaxing and tranquil. I would not consider a luxury hotel. It is a small hotel. The room was very nice. It had a king size bed. The bed was very comfortable. It had a modern spa-like bathroom. The town of Carmel is very quaint. The beach in Carmel is Beautiful.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Carmel Hotel Carmel
- Tradewinds Carmel Hotel
- The Tradewinds Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Carmel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary, Mediterranean - 3 blocks from Ocean Ave. on a quiet residential street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Tradewinds Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.