We spent one night at Tradewinds. I liked that it was within walking to check out town, but felt the overall value was very poor. We had an ocean view room, but it's so far from the ocean that it wasn't even worth sitting on the patio for. The room smelled weird and we took one look at the breakfast and headed to town to La Bicyclette, which was great. I would not recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary, Mediterranean - 3 blocks from Ocean Ave. on a quiet residential street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Tradewinds Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Carmel Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Carmel