What a find. On the corner of Mission and 3rd surrounded by nature and tree ferns, you will see a pair of elegant, Indonesian doors. Stop and go in side. You will not believe your eyes. Lush Asian gardens, cascading water falls, what a lovely sound. A meditation garden with a bigger than life Buddha fountain... bamboo, ferns, and flowers. The surroundings are soothing and natural. The guestroom is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen. It feels like an Aman Resort in Bali.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary, Mediterranean - 3 blocks from Ocean Ave. on a quiet residential street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Tradewinds Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Carmel Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Carmel