I love Carmel, have been there more times than I can count, but can't stand all the cutesy, faux Victorian lodgings with double ruffled bed skirts, porcelain bunnies and teddy bears wearing velvet blazers. Spare me the preciousness, please. Tradewinds was the complete opposite. Its modern Asian style is restrained, tasteful and there's not a stuffed animal in sight. The staff were uniformly friendly and helpful without being obsequious. The room was spotless, the breakfast fresh, and the street quiet. It's our new lodging of choice in Carmel. And even better: The reservation agent was very willing to negotiate, so our rate was well below the web site rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary, Mediterranean - 3 blocks from Ocean Ave. on a quiet residential street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Odigeo, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Tradewinds Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Carmel Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Carmel