I must say that I am a fairly picky hotel guest. With that out of the way, I loved Tradewinds Carmel. The hotel is small and luxurious. The room was lovely - great beds, very nice bathroom, excellent linens and towels. Very clean. The grounds feature fountains (a bit loud from our room, but it was soothing like rain!!), a fire pit and a meditation area. The location is excellent, as well. You can walk anywhere in Carmel, which was perfect. The staff was nice, too. Next time I would like a room with a fireplace. I will definitely return.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Carmel Hotel
- Tradewinds Carmel Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Carmel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary, Mediterranean - 3 blocks from Ocean Ave. on a quiet residential street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Tradewinds Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.