Tradewinds Carmel by far is the best hotel in Carmel! This is our first stay at this hotel and will now be followed by many more! We have no desire to stay anywhere else but Tradewinds. From the moment I called (last minute by the way) and spoke with the lovely Barret to our checkout and meeting the wonderful owner, Susan our stay was magnificent! When you walk into your beautiful, clean room you are greeted by lovely "spa" music playing with the sounds of your own, live water fountain situated in your room and to top it off there are chocolate covered strawberries that were delicious! As a bonus this is a pet friendly hotel and for the first time there wasn't that "wet" dog smell anywhere!!!!! There are a few Carmel hotels that pride themselves as pet friendly which is great but the rooms don't need to smell like a wet dog. Take note other pet friendly Carmel hotels. Everyone at Tradewinds was so very pleasant and accommodating. The grounds are spotless and we felt we walk into a Spa Retreat. We wished we could have stayed longer but will look so forward to doing so our next visit. So thank you Susan, Barret and team - you guys truly take pride in your business and it shows.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary, Mediterranean - 3 blocks from Ocean Ave. on a quiet residential street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Tradewinds Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Carmel Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Carmel