My wife and I had never been to Carmel for a vacation, and thought that this would be a nice town to spend our week-long honeymoon. Thanks to Tradewinds, it was perfect. The first indication that this was a great hotel was their packages. When we were researching different places to stay in Carmel, Tradewinds had an amazing package that appealed to both of us. In addition to finding the right package, when we got there, the amenities exceeded our expectations. There was the box of chocolates, the chocolate-covered strawberries, a kimono for each of us, a fireplace, a balcony, and the Asian-theme was subtle yet we could tell there was definite time and energy spent on making it a balance of authenticity and comfort for their guests. The front desk was always accommodating (with as many questions and requests we had, they were always patient and happy to help). From recommending great restaurants to scheduling the in-room massage session (part of our package) the front desk attendants were wonderful individuals that did everything they could to make our stay pleasant. We are definitely keeping them at the top of our list of places to stay whenever we visit Carmel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary, Mediterranean - 3 blocks from Ocean Ave. on a quiet residential street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Tradewinds Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Carmel Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Carmel