Carmel's best kept secret. Great location for a quiet restful stay. Receptionist and employees are very friendly and helpful. My room was small but quaint with fireplace bed was very comfortable. The lobby is very cosie and inviting with high-backed chairs and comfy pillows. One block away from Carmel Beach and an easy walk to Ocean Ave for dining and shopping.
- Also Known As:
- The Colonial Terrace Hotel
- The Colonial Terrace Hotel Carmel
- Colonial Terrace Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Colonial Terrace Inn is a 3-Diamond hotel in Carmel with a charming collection of 26 rooms and suites, many with views of Carmel Bay spread among seven buildings and lush garden landscaping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Colonial Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.