“Amazing best ever! Highly reccomend” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 24 activities in Carmel
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Voted #1 Personal Services in Carmel by the Sea. Beautiful new location Built of Wood, Metal, Glass and Stone. No Man made plastics, PVC or dangerous products used in construction. Organic, Green, LEAD CERT, and preservative free in everything we do!
Monterey, California
“Amazing best ever! Highly reccomend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

I had never had a full body massage before, and holy moly did Lee take care of me, what a good massage :) I was so relaxed after I could not even get off the table! I had my hair and make up done for a shoot and Karen did phenomenal!! I am so pleased with the services the spa has to offer and I recommend it to anyone! Whether you want to relax after along hard days work or just a place to go for girl time or with your spouse , Signature Day Spa has it all!

Visited October 2012

Pebble Beach, California
“One of the most relaxing environments I've ever been in.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

Signature Day Spa goes out of their way to provide natural, organic products and quality service to their patrons. Cant wait to visit again...hopefully Wednesday)

Pebble Beach, California
“Nice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

Signature Day Spa goes out of their way to provide quality products and environment. Beautiful place to spend a few hours in Carmel!

Visited June 2012
New York City, New York
“Incredibly rude- dont bother!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

I went in to the spa to get a manicure and was told, fairly rudely, the manicurist was not in (fair given that I did not have an appointment). I then returned later in the afternoon as instructed and the woman working the front desk was picking out a nail polish, i asked if anyone worked there, she said she did. I then asked if there were any free appointments- she told me the nail technician was "busy" and to come back in maybe an hour, maybe longer. She then proceeded to sit down and have the nail technician give her a pedicure. She was incredibly rude about it and when I tried finding another spot and I mentioned signature day spa, several other responses did not seemed surprised that signature employees/owners were rude. Guess it is common but I would suggest avoiding this "spa".

Visited April 2012
Monterey, California
“Signature Day Spa Competes with Top Spas in My World”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

I've gone to many spas in NYC and LA. I did not expect "Signature Day Spa" in Carmel to compete with top spas in sophisticated cities, but it does. The owner, Tanya, takes great pride in her 'Eco Spa' which has no plastic in it! It is the real deal --- au natural! Also, the aesthetician, Nikki, did an amazing "Sweeney Todd" derma-planing my face. I kept my eyes closed through the whole procedure, but when she gave me the mirror, I couldn't believe the difference in my skin. I didn't have a wrinkle left. Also, they offer, not only water, tea, but a glass of red wine? This is the place for pampering, rejuvenation and free wine tasting. CJ

Visited February 2012