I had a livingsocial deal to go here and was pleasantly surprised at the experience.
I was in room M-2 (Chelsea):
* Great staff (Jordan is a cool guy and knows a lot about the area).
* The room was quiet so it's a nice place to rest away from home.
* The decor is a dated but it gives a nice artsy/boutique feel to the place. (I think it was intentional)
* The bed was a bit stiff and a tad small for me.
* Breakfast was mostly carbs, I wish there were some eggs and bacon/sausages.
* Afternoon port & sherry was cool (5pm-6pm) and it's a good time to socialize in the office/lobby to chat with other folks staying there to get dining tips.
* Close to lots of restaurants and a couple blocks away from the local grocery store (Brunos).
* I didn't use the kitchen in the room, but it seems like it's pretty useful. Next time I go, I'd buy some eggs and bacon (and frying oil, spices, etc, etc) to bring along with me to add to the free morning continental breakfast in the office.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Briarwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Briarwood Hotel Carmel