“I loved visiting this gallery” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #54 of 102 things to do in Carmel
Beverly Hills, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“I loved visiting this gallery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2011

I loved visiting the Nicholas Boghosian gallery. I felt very comfortable and spent quite a bit of time just admiring the artwork available to look at on the all the walls, plus I enjoyed watching the artist painting while I visited. I ended up purchasing a beautiful print that I now have hanging in my family room. I have had many comments on how much friends and family love looking at this print. I look forward to visiting the gallery again in the near future.

Visited December 2010
4 Thank MarianneZ74

Los Angeles, California
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“So cute and charming I could've moved in”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2011

I randomly strolled into Nic's gallery on a visit to Carmel. What I immediately noticed and loved is it is the rare gallery full of paintings by the artist, and he's sitting right there working. It's not a high priced snooty chain nor is there pressure to buy. Nicholas made it known I could just browse about and ask any questions, much like being in a cheerful house with a friend. The pictures are spectacular, prices amazing and it's a gallery everyone should visit while in Carmel. There seems to be something for everyone, whether browsing or wanting to buy. I liked talking to Nicholas.

Visited October 2011