“Time Have Changed” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 29 Activities in Carmel
Type: Golf Courses, Sports
Activities: Golfing
More attraction details
Owner description: This golf facility offers two 18-hole championship golf courses - East and West - situated along the scenic Carmel River.
San Francisco, California
“Time Have Changed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I played this course 37 years ago; it has gone down hill since then, but is still a good value if booked on GolfNow,com at their lower rates. The greens need work because they are hard to read with different colors of grass and the overall course quality is down.

Visited April 2013

Monterey
7 attraction reviews
“Great course for great price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I love this course. My husband and I play this course sometimes when we are on a budget. This course is great if you go during twilight. They have 2 courses on premise, but one course is better than the other, but I forgot which it was. I have played both and I remember one course has the sun in your eye constantly and the other course is a lot better.

Visited July 2012