“Worth looking for” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Alamo, California
“Worth looking for”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Charming bakery/cafe. We went for lunch. I had a BLT, my wife a salad our 10 yr old daughter Mac & cheese. All were very good, especially the Mac & cheese, our daughter who is quite the connoisseur gave it two thumbs up.

It is a bit out of the way. We were given a gift certificate by friends and with put that we would never have been motivated to look for it. Glad we did and will be going back in the future

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

84% Recommend
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

This little tiny Bakery in the middle of Carmel had the most amazing cakes, we had the best Carrot Cake ever, and believe me, we have tried a few !
The city was crowded on Fathers Day but this place was easy to get a table outside, a very nice little Patio.
I would give the bakery Excellent, but the girl who served us was not "excellent" she did what she had to do, but nothing more without a smile.
Not friendly at all.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Manila, Philippines
“Delicious Grilled Cheese”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

My friend took me here for lunch one day. Its a really cute little bakery type place and I wasn't sure what to expect. I ordered the grilled cheese and man was it delicious. We shared the mac and cheese, which was the cheesiest mac and cheese I've ever had. This is a great place for a bite to eat.

Visited April 2013
Volusia County Fla.
“Exceptional Bakery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Everything we got here was great. We are still trying to copy the afternoon pull-aparts at home. The place is small (which perhaps makes them so good) don't let that stop you from getting something special.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pleasanton, California
“Difficult to find.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is a very cute little venue, and the pastries we enjoyed were very good, but I have to say that the outside sign although cute, is way too small to read from any distance. Would strongly suggest this is improved as they are just far enough away from the main street that people might turn around and give up, before finally reaching a spot that could become a favorite for a treat.

Visited May 2013