“Delicious” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

This little tiny Bakery in the middle of Carmel had the most amazing cakes, we had the best Carrot Cake ever, and believe me, we have tried a few !
The city was crowded on Fathers Day but this place was easy to get a table outside, a very nice little Patio.
I would give the bakery Excellent, but the girl who served us was not "excellent" she did what she had to do, but nothing more without a smile.
Not friendly at all.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Lexington, Massachusetts
“Delicious Grilled Cheese”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

My friend took me here for lunch one day. Its a really cute little bakery type place and I wasn't sure what to expect. I ordered the grilled cheese and man was it delicious. We shared the mac and cheese, which was the cheesiest mac and cheese I've ever had. This is a great place for a bite to eat.

Visited April 2013
Volusia County Fla.
“Exceptional Bakery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Everything we got here was great. We are still trying to copy the afternoon pull-aparts at home. The place is small (which perhaps makes them so good) don't let that stop you from getting something special.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pleasanton, California
“Difficult to find.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is a very cute little venue, and the pastries we enjoyed were very good, but I have to say that the outside sign although cute, is way too small to read from any distance. Would strongly suggest this is improved as they are just far enough away from the main street that people might turn around and give up, before finally reaching a spot that could become a favorite for a treat.

Visited May 2013
San Luis Obispo, California
“Horrible Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I was really excited to try this place after reading reviews but while the food here was good I was so disappointed by the service. We arrived for breakfast when there was only 2 other tables in the whole place and 2 waitresses working. Apparently they were too busy to be bothered with us while the chit chatted and took forever just to acknowledge us and never returned to ask if we'd like more coffee or water, etc...I'm sure the bakery counter is fine but as a place to sit and eat, no thanks.

Visited May 2013