Stayed here for our November 2006 honeymoon and it was FABULOUS! The hotel is beautiful and the view from the room was even better. We felt the room rate was well worth it even though it is a bit expensive. The hotel restaurants and amenities were wonderful as well. There's a heated outdoor pool and jacuzzi - both with ocean views. Staff was extremely accommodating and assisted us with any requests we had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 448 room luxury resort nestled in Monterey pines overlooking Point Lobos State Reserve. Oceanview rooms include wood burning fireplaces and private balconies and 11 suites also include in-room double spa baths, kitchenettes. Renowned Pacific's Edge Restaurant(dinner only) and California Market Restaurant (breakfast & lunch). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotel.de, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Carmel Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Carmel Highlands Hotel Carmel
- Highlands Hotel Hyatt Carmel
- Carmel Highland Inn
- Carmel Hyatt