My husband and I celebrated our 20th Anniversary at the Highlands Inn and we couldn't be happier. It was the most amazing trip, from the time we arrived to our departure. We were greeted in the lobby, where we were told they upgraded our room to the Spa Suite for our anniversary. We had the most beautiful view of the Pacific on our balcony. The room was beautiful with a kitchenette, woodburning fireplace and jacuzzi tub.
We made reservations at the Pacific Edge Restaurant the night of our Annviersary. We had the corner window table and the view was exquisite (see picture). George was our waiter and his timing was perfect. We arrived when the restaurant opened and he timed each coarse so that we had desert right at sunset. We were very lucky there was no fog the night of our anniversary, which is common that time of the year.
We loved everything about the Highlands Inn and highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 448 room luxury resort nestled in Monterey pines overlooking Point Lobos State Reserve. Oceanview rooms include wood burning fireplaces and private balconies and 11 suites also include in-room double spa baths, kitchenettes. Renowned Pacific's Edge Restaurant(dinner only) and California Market Restaurant (breakfast & lunch). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotel.de, Orbitz, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Carmel Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Carmel Highlands Hotel Carmel
- Highlands Hotel Hyatt Carmel
- Carmel Highland Inn
- Carmel Hyatt