We're a family with two kids and really enjoyed this hotel. the hotel offers spectacular views and overall good service.
we had two rooms close to each others, ocean view but located at the lower side of hotel. one of the rooms needed a some refurbishment. you migth want to book the higher located rooms as I believe there will be less noice from passing cars on the street.
the food in the restaurant is great and the wine selection is fantastic with a great sommelier! we got some mixed feelings of the service though, it's not always very efficient.
another plus at this hotel is that they provide bikes. you can make a nice tour to point Lobos! Valet service and reception is great.
take you're time to book the right rooms and enjoy!
we hope to come back !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 448 room luxury resort nestled in Monterey pines overlooking Point Lobos State Reserve. Oceanview rooms include wood burning fireplaces and private balconies and 11 suites also include in-room double spa baths, kitchenettes. Renowned Pacific's Edge Restaurant(dinner only) and California Market Restaurant (breakfast & lunch). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotel.de, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Carmel Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Carmel Highlands Hotel Carmel
- Highlands Hotel Hyatt Carmel
- Carmel Highland Inn
- Carmel Hyatt