We stayed 3 nights in a garden view room. It was clean and spacious but we could easily hear outside street noise and people walking above us nightly. They need to soundproof the rooms which receive outside noise too easily. There is a fitness center with five or six high quality treadmills, a weightroom, and several nice elliptical trainers. The grounds have lots of stairs so if you have leg problems, you might give this a pass. However, with extraordinary views and escellent service, most people will enjoy this beautiful property. We paid with chase points so our room was free, but the normal high season rate starts at about $550 to 600/nt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 448 room luxury resort nestled in Monterey pines overlooking Point Lobos State Reserve. Oceanview rooms include wood burning fireplaces and private balconies and 11 suites also include in-room double spa baths, kitchenettes. Renowned Pacific's Edge Restaurant(dinner only) and California Market Restaurant (breakfast & lunch). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Carmel Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Carmel Highlands Hotel Carmel
- Highlands Hotel Hyatt Carmel
- Carmel Highland Inn
- Carmel Hyatt