Great room and great location! Specially the ocean view was very relaxing and beautiful! Although i really liked the location and..... I don't think cleaning crew did such a great job. There was mold on my shower head and pillows were too flat and uncomfortable. I had to ask for more pillows. The location was great and check in was fast and we were given sparkling wine as we walked in. They also have complementary bikes but unfortunately only for adults. There are no bike routes close by unless you have a set up or a big car to be able to take the bikes to the bike baths you want to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 448 room luxury resort nestled in Monterey pines overlooking Point Lobos State Reserve. Oceanview rooms include wood burning fireplaces and private balconies and 11 suites also include in-room double spa baths, kitchenettes. Renowned Pacific's Edge Restaurant(dinner only) and California Market Restaurant (breakfast & lunch). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Carmel Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Carmel Highlands Hotel Carmel
- Highlands Hotel Hyatt Carmel
- Carmel Highland Inn
- Carmel Hyatt