Just came back from Highland inn, and I would have to say it is a wonderful place. The room from 422 to 432 are all very nice with bedroom upstairs and living room downstairs (since they have a preview center on floor one, so even the living room is actually on floor two).
You can watch the beautiful California seaside from your bed. The room is a little old but everything is very well maintained.
If you are not lucky, you can also end up in a room with only one floor and no view then I would have to say you are wasting your money.
The restaurant in the hotel is also amazing, we had some drink over there and go to Carmel to have the dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 448 room luxury resort nestled in Monterey pines overlooking Point Lobos State Reserve. Oceanview rooms include wood burning fireplaces and private balconies and 11 suites also include in-room double spa baths, kitchenettes. Renowned Pacific's Edge Restaurant(dinner only) and California Market Restaurant (breakfast & lunch). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Carmel Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Carmel Highlands Hotel Carmel
- Highlands Hotel Hyatt Carmel
- Carmel Highland Inn
- Carmel Hyatt