Seriously...way too loud. Know that you are directly above Hwy 1 and will have all that traffic noise early am. For the price, not worth it. Staff lovely, but that is the best I can say. Oh, and car did not start in am...valet must have left light on ( battery jump started, thank goodness ). However, sets the tone for the morning. Plus, you will be numerous times "sold" to attend a time share. We paid full price not to be bothered! You woke my husband from a nap. Hence, it's called "vacation" for a reason. That means no calls!!! View lovely. Go there for drinks/lunch, and you're good. If you want sleep and rest do not pick this location ( or Tickle Pink Inn, next door!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 448 room luxury resort nestled in Monterey pines overlooking Point Lobos State Reserve. Oceanview rooms include wood burning fireplaces and private balconies and 11 suites also include in-room double spa baths, kitchenettes. Renowned Pacific's Edge Restaurant(dinner only) and California Market Restaurant (breakfast & lunch). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Carmel Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Carmel Highlands Hotel Carmel
- Highlands Hotel Hyatt Carmel
- Carmel Highland Inn
- Carmel Hyatt