It was a romantic place to spend the night. The ocean view, the lush greenery, the warm and cozy fireplace...
We also enjoyed the hot tub but there was no view of the ocean from it. The pool was somewhat full of pine needles and plant stuff. It gets kind of dark around the grounds at night. The staff was very attentive. There seemed to be a lack of plugs in the room. The glass of champagne at check in was very nice and welcomed after a long drive. We slept well and the ocean sound is lovely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 448 room luxury resort nestled in Monterey pines overlooking Point Lobos State Reserve. Oceanview rooms include wood burning fireplaces and private balconies and 11 suites also include in-room double spa baths, kitchenettes. Renowned Pacific's Edge Restaurant(dinner only) and California Market Restaurant (breakfast & lunch). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Carmel Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Carmel Highlands Hotel Carmel
- Highlands Hotel Hyatt Carmel
- Carmel Highland Inn
- Carmel Hyatt