Hyatt Highlands in Carmel is one of the best hotels I've stayed at. The service is very attentive. At check-in was told that room would not be ready until 5pm - and was offered free drinks at the bar. The lobby bar itself was great - with a beautiful view of the pacific ocean.
Although the buildings are old, the decoration inside the room was up to date with a fireplace and plenty of firewoods. Was upgraded to a suite including a giant bathtub. Of course the highlight is still the million-dollar view.
Breakfast was excellent. Gym was excellent. 5 stars!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 448 room luxury resort nestled in Monterey pines overlooking Point Lobos State Reserve. Oceanview rooms include wood burning fireplaces and private balconies and 11 suites also include in-room double spa baths, kitchenettes. Renowned Pacific's Edge Restaurant(dinner only) and California Market Restaurant (breakfast & lunch). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotel.de, Orbitz, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Carmel Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Carmel Highlands Hotel Carmel
- Highlands Hotel Hyatt Carmel
- Carmel Highland Inn
- Carmel Hyatt