This hotel has the most stunning views overlooking the Pacific Ocean! I found myself just staring out at the ocean from my balcony. I ate a delicious breakfast on a heated balcony overlooking another gorgeous view! The rooms are cozy with plush beds and a fireplace in the room. This was actually a business trip - but I would definitely return for a romantic getaway or honeymoon - this would be the perfect place. The hotel is far away enough from the hustle and bustle of tourist attractions, but close enough if you would like to visit some of those tourist attractions. The entire area has magnificent, stunning views - you just can't go wrong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 448 room luxury resort nestled in Monterey pines overlooking Point Lobos State Reserve. Oceanview rooms include wood burning fireplaces and private balconies and 11 suites also include in-room double spa baths, kitchenettes. Renowned Pacific's Edge Restaurant(dinner only) and California Market Restaurant (breakfast & lunch). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Carmel Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Carmel Highlands Hotel Carmel
- Highlands Hotel Hyatt Carmel
- Carmel Highland Inn
- Carmel Hyatt