We swapped our Incline Village timeshare week for 4 nights at Hyatt Carmel Highlands Inn. It took us several years of trying. Remarkable location sitting along the hillside overlooking the ocean. Close enough to Sea Lion island (highly recommend visiting Point Lobos State Park where the trails take you out to the cliffs overlooking several "sea lion" beaches - you can park along Highway 1 to avoid the day charge or walk - we jogged - the mile from the hotel) that you can hear the sea lions barking. Every place has a balcony and ocean view, wood burning fireplace. We also enjoyed hanging out at the fire pit ( with a nice bottle of wine we acquire while wine tasting in the Carmel Valley), the pool and hot tub in the evening). The views from the restaurants and lounge were stunning. I took my yoga mat out to the gazebo and did yoga with a 360 views! Market cafe is fabulous and service was great. They also have bikes for your use. Can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 448 room luxury resort nestled in Monterey pines overlooking Point Lobos State Reserve. Oceanview rooms include wood burning fireplaces and private balconies and 11 suites also include in-room double spa baths, kitchenettes. Renowned Pacific's Edge Restaurant(dinner only) and California Market Restaurant (breakfast & lunch). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotel.de, Orbitz, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Carmel Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Carmel Highlands Hotel Carmel
- Highlands Hotel Hyatt Carmel
- Carmel Highland Inn
- Carmel Hyatt