We stayed in this hotel for 1 night as we drove up Hwy 1 to San Francisco. We had the kids with us, so it was not ideal for this hotel. I will say that we would have LOVED this place for a romantic adults-only getaway. It is not meant for kids, but we wanted to check it out & knew we were only there for a night. We used Hyatt points, so it was a good value for us. We ate room service on our balcony (with amazing Pacific Ocean views), so cannot comment on restaurants. However, the room service was very good.
I would love to return someday with just my husband and I. The room has a wood burning fireplace, lovely views, and a cozy and romantic feel about it.
I would not stay here with children again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 448 room luxury resort nestled in Monterey pines overlooking Point Lobos State Reserve. Oceanview rooms include wood burning fireplaces and private balconies and 11 suites also include in-room double spa baths, kitchenettes. Renowned Pacific's Edge Restaurant(dinner only) and California Market Restaurant (breakfast & lunch). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Carmel Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Carmel Highlands Hotel Carmel
- Highlands Hotel Hyatt Carmel
- Carmel Highland Inn
- Carmel Hyatt