Spectacular views is all there is - if fog doesn't roll in (it usually does.) Otherwise the rooms have the typical "charm" of a Hyatt meaning beige walls, beaten-up furniture and horrible art work. Even in summer nights here can be quite chilly so you'd want a tub to soak in. No such luck: the bathroom exuded the charm of a motel with a shower small enough for a New York apartment. An overpriced breakfast ordered the night before came 1/2 hour late and had us scramble to make our business meeting in Monterey. Not a good experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 448 room luxury resort nestled in Monterey pines overlooking Point Lobos State Reserve. Oceanview rooms include wood burning fireplaces and private balconies and 11 suites also include in-room double spa baths, kitchenettes. Renowned Pacific's Edge Restaurant(dinner only) and California Market Restaurant (breakfast & lunch). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Carmel Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Carmel Highlands Hotel Carmel
- Highlands Hotel Hyatt Carmel
- Carmel Highland Inn
- Carmel Hyatt