This property has long been the choice location for celebrities to escape. Upon my arrival, the front desk clerk was checking in a prominent Hollywood actor and was not too friendly or courteous. He then helped me and was not friendly at all. Once I got to my room, it was amazing. Unbeknownst to me, I was automatically upgraded. The views of the coastline of Carmel are spectacular. I do appreciate the privacy that they extend to you. The maid service comes at a decent hour in the morning and work efficiently and quickly. However, other staff members were on average, less than friendly.The rooms are quiet and comfortable. I noticed several prominent guests and seemed like they were respectfully left alone by other guests and staff. This is still a one of the good places to stay in Carmel. However, it is a bit pricey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 448 room luxury resort nestled in Monterey pines overlooking Point Lobos State Reserve. Oceanview rooms include wood burning fireplaces and private balconies and 11 suites also include in-room double spa baths, kitchenettes. Renowned Pacific's Edge Restaurant(dinner only) and California Market Restaurant (breakfast & lunch). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Carmel Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Carmel Highlands Hotel Carmel
- Highlands Hotel Hyatt Carmel
- Carmel Highland Inn
- Carmel Hyatt