Located at Carmel Highlands, overlooking the Pacific, the location of this Hyatt property is attractive. We had two different rooms, one of which was room 105 a suite overlooking the Pacific, an oblong room with sitting area with TV, couch and a table with four chairs, a small bathroom with shower and a hot tub adjacent to the bathroom, at the end of the room a kingsize bed, which is difficult to get into on one side due to the narrow wall access. In the middle of the night we were awakened by a loud noise above us (which turned out to be the reception area) where cleaners were working. We also found the bathroom not properly cleaned. Gross. Happily our complaint was adequately and friendly resolved, so that this unfortunate incident was forgotten quickly. Breakfast can be used outside at a terrass, with a magnificent view (unless you are in July or Augustis in Carmel and a great opportunity to the summer fog that obscures the view and causes a cold wave over the area. All in all a pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 448 room luxury resort nestled in Monterey pines overlooking Point Lobos State Reserve. Oceanview rooms include wood burning fireplaces and private balconies and 11 suites also include in-room double spa baths, kitchenettes. Renowned Pacific's Edge Restaurant(dinner only) and California Market Restaurant (breakfast & lunch). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Carmel Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Carmel Highlands Hotel Carmel
- Highlands Hotel Hyatt Carmel
- Carmel Highland Inn
- Carmel Hyatt