Unfortunately this Hyatt hotel doesn't leave up to the ordinary Hyatt standards. The hotel requires a true overhaul, and the view, although beautiful, doesn't merrit the high prices. The suite was run down, had old carpets and the windows no longer closed well. The breakfast was just average and the service mirrored the image of a fast-food restaurant. The staff was professional but not necessary forthcoming, but I assume that the high frequency of "one-night" guests have left their footprints on the way the hotel is managed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 448 room luxury resort nestled in Monterey pines overlooking Point Lobos State Reserve. Oceanview rooms include wood burning fireplaces and private balconies and 11 suites also include in-room double spa baths, kitchenettes. Renowned Pacific's Edge Restaurant(dinner only) and California Market Restaurant (breakfast & lunch). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Carmel Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Carmel Highlands Hotel Carmel
- Highlands Hotel Hyatt Carmel
- Carmel Highland Inn
- Carmel Hyatt