The moment I walked in I could see incredible views of the Monterey coast. As good as anything you see in Big Sur. Had view from room and deck as well as from restaurant. Room very nice with working fireplace that they set up for you to use. Service incredible. It's obvious that the employees are proud of the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 448 room luxury resort nestled in Monterey pines overlooking Point Lobos State Reserve. Oceanview rooms include wood burning fireplaces and private balconies and 11 suites also include in-room double spa baths, kitchenettes. Renowned Pacific's Edge Restaurant(dinner only) and California Market Restaurant (breakfast & lunch). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Otel, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Carmel Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Carmel Highlands Hotel Carmel
- Highlands Hotel Hyatt Carmel
- Carmel Highland Inn
- Carmel Hyatt