A luxury hotel with a beautiful setting and views. Highland Inn is modest luxury with wonderful rooms and lodges. It's has a tiny village setting. The resort has two restaurants; Pacifics Edge for very good fine dining with great views and great wine list; California Market for casual dining. The Sunset Lounge is nice for relaxing and views.
The residence club rooms are very worthwhile and have large soaking jacuzzi areas.
It is a perfect get away resort in Carmel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 448 room luxury resort nestled in Monterey pines overlooking Point Lobos State Reserve. Oceanview rooms include wood burning fireplaces and private balconies and 11 suites also include in-room double spa baths, kitchenettes. Renowned Pacific's Edge Restaurant(dinner only) and California Market Restaurant (breakfast & lunch). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Carmel Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Carmel Highlands Hotel Carmel
- Highlands Hotel Hyatt Carmel
- Carmel Highland Inn
- Carmel Hyatt