My husband and I went to Carmel with another couple. We chose this place because we went there for a drink in their bar on our honeymoon and vowed we would stay there one day. 22 years later, we did. Our room had a gorgeous view and a wonderful fireplace which we used both nights. The staff prepared the fire each day and all you have to do is light it. Perfect! The restaurant was wonderful. It also had breathtaking views and the food was fabulous. It was pricey, but worth it. Rooms can be expensive, but if you keep checking the rates go down. This was also close to the Los Lobos State Park. It is a place right on the ocean with great views. There are seals and otters and wildflowers everywhere. We also had a nice leisurely walk. The hotel was 10 minutes from Carmel. Easy to drive there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 448 room luxury resort nestled in Monterey pines overlooking Point Lobos State Reserve. Oceanview rooms include wood burning fireplaces and private balconies and 11 suites also include in-room double spa baths, kitchenettes. Renowned Pacific's Edge Restaurant(dinner only) and California Market Restaurant (breakfast & lunch). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Carmel Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Carmel Highlands Hotel Carmel
- Highlands Hotel Hyatt Carmel
- Carmel Highland Inn
- Carmel Hyatt